Medical Billing License Defense in California
Medical, Doctor, Chiropractor and Nurse License Defense Attorney Serving California
As a health care professional, you have made a significant investment to develop and hone your skills to serve the health needs of your patients. Securing and defending your license as a doctor, nurse, physical therapist, chiropractor, dentist, pharmacist, mental health professional or acupuncturist, is key to your ability to practice your profession in the State of California.
It is essential to have experienced counsel when seeking to obtain, defend, and protect your license. We offer comprehensive legal counseling with a focus on economy, judiciousness, and respect. As a former Deputy Attorney General with the California Department of Justice who prosecuted cases on behalf of health care licensing agencies, attorney Scott J. Harris can help you fight for your professional license.
You can learn more about the various types of licensing matters by clicking on the tabs to the left.
We defend the following medical related licenses:
- Doctor and Physician Licenses
- Registered Nurse Licenses
- Licensed Vocational Nurse Licenses
- Dentist and Dental Assistant Licenses
- Chiropractor Licenses
- Pharmacy and Pharmacist License
- Psychologist Licenses
- Mental Health Professionals, including Marriage and Family Therapist Licenses
- Podiatrist Licenses
- Social Workers
- Physician Assistant Licenses
- Occupational Therapist Licenses
- Respiratory Therapist Licenses
In addition to serving the needs of licensed health care professionals, we are committed to vigorously representing businesses in the healthcare field in matters involving patient care, Medi-Cal and Medicare reimbursement, licensing, and in general business litigation and development. Such businesses include:
- Home Health Agencies
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)
- Long Term Care Facilities
- Adult Day Health Care (ADHC)
- Pharmaceutical Distributors and Wholesalers
Contact S J Harris Law and attorney Scott J. Harris to discuss your matter in more detail.