Have you been arrested and charged with a crime in California? If you have, your right to a professional license may be in jeopardy. Licensing agencies may deny and revoke professional licenses as a result of a conviction, and at times, may use the underlying circumstances of an arrest to discipline a professional licensee.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSE ARREST AND CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEYS
S J Harris Law works closely with trusted criminal defense attorneys to defend those arrested and charged with crimes.
Attorney Assistance During a Criminal Case:
- Stringent review of the State’s case
- Working with the District Attorney or other prosecutors to have the case dismissed, or resolved favorably
- Providing declarations and information about the impact of an arrest or conviction on a professional license
- Case investigation
- Ardent defense at a preliminary hearing
- Preparation and defense of charges at a criminal trial
Whether an attorney with S J Harris Law or with a trusted ally in the criminal defense world, we aim to ensure that your arrest and potential conviction have as little impact on your professional career as possible.
If you have been arrested, contact a license defense attorney who can make sure that your rights are preserved, and that you address all angles of your criminal defense, while at the same time, safekeeping your professional endeavors.
RESOURCES FOR THOSE CHARGED WITH CRIMES
Overview of DV Laws in California
Potential Court Ordered Classes
ACLU Criminal Resource Sheet
Access to Attorney – If you are Indigent
Criminal Resources from ACLU
California Drug Law
Addiction Recovery Programs
Other Resources Addiction and Recovery